- Between the ages of 7- 16
- A South African resident.
- Do you live in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban?
- Able to attend three (3) “Board” meetings during the school holidays in your regional main city of either, Cape Town, Durban or Johannesburg.
- Prepared to submit a report after each “meeting”.
- Prepared to be in video recordings and/or pictures.
- And your parent prepared to dedicate a whole day to our “Board “meeting as well as be in a separate conference room to answer and share questions with regards to Bata shoes and their various products during a 60-90- minutes research focus group.
Wanna be part of history? Make it happen with Bata’s Youth Board of Directors (YBOD)
Tell the Bata Management Team what they should be doing!!! Share your ideas on how to make the Bata brand something that appeals to all children.
Introduce yourself with a photograph or a short video.
There are various ways to apply:
- Click here to go to the Bata South Africa website and apply online
- Post to Bata YBOD, PO Box 35457, Durban North, 4051
- Scan and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the online application form below.
- Or call us on +27 31 564 8338 to enable us to assist you further.
- Entries Close on the 30th of April