You could score a trip to Russia for you and 3 family members, inclusive of accommodation and return flights, to watch one of the soccer matches in 2018!
To enter, just get creative! Take a picture of your child playing soccer in their favourite pair of Toughees. Upload your photo to toughistoughees.co.za, where members of the public can vote for the best photo. The photo that receives the most votes from the public wins!
What are you waiting for? Show us your skill and win with Toughees, the school shoe designed to meet the needs of South African children.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 6 years or over except employees of Bata and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found on www.toughistoughees.co.za. Only entries submitted via this website will be accepted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries for the competition start on 15/12/2017.
- Closing date for entry has been extended to the 16 February 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be announced on 02 March 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By submitting your entry you are giving Bata permission to use your images on social media.